Unlimited digital access to your favorite magazines, for free!
Read complete digital editions of popular magazines, check out current and back issues, and keep the magazines as long as you want.
- A valid DC Public Library Card
- A valid email address
- A computer or device with a web browser
- Creation of a DC Library Zinio Account
Get Notification of New Issues
- After you have checked out a magazine you can opt-in to receive email notifications for the next issue.
- Check the box "
Read Digital Magazines in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1. Create/Login into your DCPL Zino Account
- Create or login into your DCPL Zinio Account using a valid email address and DCPL library card.
Step 2: Browse and Check Out Magazines
- Browse the collection and check out any title you like by selecting the CHECKOUT NOW icon or clicking on the cover for more informatoin about the publication and then selecting CHECKOUT.
- Magazines do NOT need to be returned and are never overdue, keep them as long as you want.
- Click KEEP BROWSING or START READING.
- You may also opt-in to receive email notifications of when the next issue is available.
Step 3: Download and Read Your Digital Magazine(s)
- Click START READING to instantly read your magazine on your computer or mobile-device browser. The viewer will open in a second window.
- Download the Zinio for Libraries app (iPhone/Ipad and Android) to download and read magazines offline.